JP REYNOLDS WEDDING BLOG!

How To Stay Sane While Planning for Your Wedding!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

UPCOMING WORKSHOP!


How To Stay Sane While Planning Your Wedding!
Communication Tips & Tricks for Getting and Staying On the Same Page


I love my mother, but she’s driving me crazy.
The stress is too much; I’m ready to elope to Vegas.
I can’t believe the nerve of some of my guests!
I’m trying to please everyone, but. . .
Whatever she wants is fine with me.  I’m staying out of it.
I’m worried that it won’t be perfect.

Sound familiar?  From having officiated more than one thousand weddings over the last twenty years, I’m convinced that you’ll survive the wackiness and the frustration of your wedding planning only if you and your partner talk with each other—in ways that are healthy and honest.

This one day, 3-HOUR workshop offers you communication techniques so that you can:

·         resist pressure from family and friends so you make decisions that most honor and reflect you as a couple
·         argue fairly so you don’t drive each other crazy
·         listen so you’ll both be on the same page
·         express your emotions without saddling guilt trips on each other
·         sit down and talk about the issues you’ve been avoiding
·         look at challenges from each other’s P.O.V. so as to solve seemingly unsolvable problems
·         have fun and so be refreshed, not exhausted, when you walk down the aisle

My techniques and stories will show you how to communicate so that you can create the wedding of your dreams while actually strengthening your relationship. 

WHEN:     SUNDAY, MARCH 4    again on   SUNDAY, APRIL 15
TIME:       2:00 – 5:00
COST:       $250
PLACE:    2436 WEST COAST HWY   #105,   NEWPORT BEACH,  92663

QUESTIONS AND TO RSVP:   JP Reynolds    jp@jprweddings.com   818-415-8115


No comments: