JP REYNOLDS WEDDING BLOG!

How To Stay Sane While Planning for Your Wedding!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another "Style Me Pretty" Wedding

I love working with KerrieUnderhill––fun couples, inviting venues, and each wedding is a unique vision. . .

I’m delighted that the wonderful crew at Style Me Pretty has highlighted the wedding of Beverly and Nelson, a couple whom Kerry introduced me to and whose wedding took place last year down in Dana Point. . .

Enjoy!

From the Bride… During winter break from university in 2007, we separately planned vacations to Hong Kong to each visit our families. We met on Christmas Eve on a night out with friends through one of my college friends and his sister. Fate must have brought us together halfway around the world, as we learned that we attended the same university! We began dating as soon as we both returned to California. The proposal was in mid-air during hot air balloon ride over Temecula wine country in fall of 2010. As we swooped towards the ground, a huge banner that read “Marry me,” and a beautiful diamond ring was presented to me. Of course I accepted, and the rest of the ride was filled with mimosa toasts and cake. . .continue reading. . .