JP REYNOLDS WEDDING BLOG!

How To Stay Sane While Planning for Your Wedding!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours

 
I officiated Erica and Marcos' wedding last September at The Resort At Pelican Hill. To say that they are a fun, sweet couple is an understatement!

Perhaps the most important aspect of the ceremony I discuss with a couple is the VOWS. Couples often tell me that they're afraid to write their own vows, as they'll come off sounding cheesy or corny. I can honestly say that I've never heard vows that made me roll my eyes!

However, I have heard vows where I start to feel that classic "lump in my throat"––not often, as I'm the one who cannot afford to get teary-eyed. That said, I was especially moved by the words Erica and Marcos offered to each other. And I can tell you that Marcos' last words were for me a stab-me-in-the-heart die-hard romantic moment!

No comments: