JP REYNOLDS WEDDING BLOG!

How To Stay Sane While Planning for Your Wedding!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An English Wedding In Santa Barbara


What Luck... from Shade Tree Films on Vimeo.

Lora & Gary got married at The Farmhouse in Los Olivos, last August. Ironically, I received a link to their wedding video just a few days before Brian & Carey’s Farmhouse elopement was highlighted in the New York Times.

Lora & Gary are from England where by law you’re not allowed to have an outdoor ceremony! So, they gathered up close family and friends and made their wedding an adventure for all.

Their video brings back great memories and was created by Shade Tree Films. I was impressed with Chad and Drew when I met them and am even more so, now that I’ve seen and been a part of their work.

When not officiating weddings, I’m offering seminars to companies on interpersonal communication skills, as well as coaching clients one-on-one. I was so impressed with
Chad and Drew that I recently posted about them on my other blog, http://thebusinessofconfidence.com. You might enjoy reading what I had to say about them over there.

Enjoy it all!

No comments: