Love is our true destiny.
We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone—we find it in another.
The meaning of our life is a secret that has to be revealed to us in love,
by the one we love.
The one who loves is more alive and more real than when they did not love.
• Has your partner helped you understand the “meaning” of your life?
• Do you feel more alive when you’re with your partner?
• What has your partner helped you discover about yourself that you had not
• Have you helped your partner understand the meaning of his, her, own life?
• What have you helped your partner discover about himself, herself, that they did
not know before?