JP REYNOLDS WEDDING BLOG!

How To Stay Sane While Planning for Your Wedding!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I'm On "Yahoo Style"!


 photo: Corbis


Although I blog with the Huffington Post, I've never written for Yahoo Style. . .until today.  Well, actually, I didn't write this post, BUT, I'm quoted in it and I'm delighted to have had the opportunity to share another great wedding story. . .

Enjoy!



Anne Chertoff
December 8, 2014

When we heard last week that Scarlett Johansson and fiancé Romain Dauriac were already married in a secret wedding in Montana, we started asking around if anyone besides a celebrity would plan a secret wedding.

Is it just the idea that an intimate event should remain private, and away from prying paparazzi lenses? Or are there other non-prying reasons that a couple may want to say “I do” under the veil of secrecy?

For Cara and her then boyfriend Raymond, who is originally from Germany, a secret wedding was the solution to his work-visa issue. “Raymond’s company was going to transfer him out of the U.S. so they didn’t have to deal with his visa,” Cara tells Yahoo Style. “So instead of being apart we decided to marry in secret in 2009.”

1 comment:

jeremy04 said...

Yeah dear, it is a great idea; I and my fiancé are also planning for the same. We are searching for few best Las Vegas Weddings venues, where we can get proper space to get married.