JP REYNOLDS WEDDING BLOG!

How To Stay Sane While Planning for Your Wedding!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Eat - Drink - and Make Merry!


Last Fall I did a wedding at a beach resort here in SoCal.  The couple had hired one of my fav event planners, and everything about the celebration reminded me why this planner is one of my favs!

After the ceremony, the bride, who I’ll call Sharon, asked me:
“How do you think it went?”

I was surprised since that’s the question I usually ask the couple (maybe not that directly, but I try to find out if they’re happy right after the ceremony).

I asked Sharon, “How did you like it?”

Sharon exclaimed, “I loved it!”

Relieved, I said, “Then that’s all that matters!”

And ya know what?  That is ALL that matters – are you enjoying your celebration – if your guests and family aren’t able to join in the fun THEN that’s their problem – NOT yours!

I know, I know – easier said than done, BUT. . .

No comments: